Fortnite For Kids (Unoffical): How To Draw Fortnite 2019 New Heroes

Category: Books,Comics & Graphic Novels,Graphic Novels

Fortnite For Kids (Unoffical): How To Draw Fortnite 2019 New Heroes Details

Coloring Book for kids who love Fornite games. This Fortnite Coloring book contain 24 papers to color favorite heroes

Reviews

For those of you just going off of the title of the book like I did, this is NOT a "How to Draw" book, it's a COLORING BOOK....my son loves the "how to draw" videos on YouTube..bought this for him for his birthday hoping to avoid some screen time, or to do while out and about..just opened it up to check it out and really glad I did before I gave it to him..I'll be returning. really disappointed. Although it does state in the description that it's a coloring book, the "How to draw" title is very deceiving.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel